Visualizing your time each day is an essential tool for effective time-management. Break free from our culture’s ineffectual obsession with the endless to-do list!
Visualizing your time is about freeing yourself – so you can align how much time you have with where your time is spent.
Learn the brain-boosting benefits of visualizing your time – plus the simple strategy to make visualizing your time an effortless part of your daily routine.
Today’s episode covers:
- [0:43] The most common lie we tell ourselves about time.
- [2:37] Why aligning how you spend your time on a daily basis is critical to feeling like you’re living on purpose.
- [3:14] The power of visualizing your time.
- [4:30] Visualizing your time helps to improve your memory throughout the day. It also helps counteract Parkinson’s Law.
- [5:29] Visualizing your time boosts your creativity by activating your Reticular Activating System.
- [6:35] Ideas into practice: How to support your brain’s memory, focus and creativity with a time-tracking planner.
- [7:15] Spoiler Alert: Sneek preview into my top recommended Planner for visualizing your day 😉 book
Know anyone who’s always complaining that there are never enough hours in the day to get everything done? Consider sharing it with a friend from your favorite podcast platform like Spotify or Apple Podcasts. You never know who might be waiting for an extra dose of encouragement!